Tuesday, February 17, 2015

In hard times of Loss

Dear Mom,
These pictures you sent are beautiful I love the angel Idea that the hospice did for Papa after he died. Glad to see the kids faces and how your family was brought so close together through this, I was there in spirit and the Lord has been my strength to endure and press on. I imagine the trials Christ had to feel while in Gethsemane. Not only did he feel all the sins and pains of the world, he felt death and the grief of every soul that they would have for the loss of their loved ones.
Mom I love you more then comprehension can allow and my prayers have been focused on our family and for the spirit to come bring us peace. Grandpa is fine and evolving in the spirit world I am so proud of where he is and how he will be used for so much good. Mom, he is free and because of that thought I too feel free from the worries I had for him. God has answered our prayers, he let papa leave in a beautiful way with his family around him, I couldn't imagine the thoughts he would have if he was prolonged and placed in a home.....not my grandpa. He is with us all and always will be.
I had an interesting thought that papa is looking after my future children, holding them on his lap, telling them he loves them and how to help me in the future when they are born. My children know papa and he will be the example I will have to aspire to raising them in the Gospel of Christ. I think of the story of you showing up in papa's dreams when we was a young man leading him to change and now he can do the same for your kids, and more.
I wish I could see past the veil but still it is thin. "Blessed are they who believe and seeth not" right?

Hope you are able to allow time to breathe and find inner peace, I sure find it helpful.
Love your son

Dear Extended Family,

Loved ones thank you so much for you constant love and prayers, the spirit has been able to comfort me so much and help me to grow and magnify me somewhat through this trial of my grandfathers passing this Sunday. 
My testimony has enlarged so much and I am aiming for new goals to strive to be favored in the eyes of the Lord.

We had quite a number of miracles, one was meeting with a Less active member named Larry that we couldn't find at his home. My companion had the impression to try the side door we did and Found him! we talked to him and got the meet him for a bit and invited him to church "yup sure" and he came!!! Yay!

Trying to find more and more people to teach and sorry for not being able to update my letters these last couple weeks but I am so great full to our Father in Heaven for the sacred experiences I have gone through this week.
Love you all thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

Elder Muirhead


Some more recent pictures from the past few weeks:




No comments:

Post a Comment