Monday, April 20, 2015

Short but Sweet

Dear Mom - Josh is wearing my Shirt!!! I love the sand messages in those pictures from the beach though, that was nice!

My Week has been a battle for sure just to function but It has been very humbling to press on and do what I can. We had a lot of people in opposition of us this week Laughing, mocking and contending with us. It was impowering to see the strength and change I have gone through so far. The old me would contend back and probably start a fight, but now I was able to bite my tongue and hold my composure, which truly makes opposing people just look silly. 

I Thought a great deal about the persecutions of Joseph Smith all of his life, and how if he could endure all that and come out on top, Surely as the Lord liveth so can I. D&C 121-122 for example is something I can somewhat understand better now through all my personal trials.

Thank you for the added prayers and love. It goes a long way to help me out.

Send my love to the little ones ( and my clothes back in their boxes lol I like that Josh loves me that much, that he mirrors my fashion style though ahaha it is funny. But I need to have clothes when I return.) 

Short message but not to much going on this week. Imagining you all jumping into sooke pot holes and stuff together! You are amazing! Dad too I am so blessed to have such loving and caring parents who know me so well and wish to make me as happy as possible.
Love,

Elder Muirhead

No comments:

Post a Comment