Dear Mom,
That is so amazing to hear about your friend Spencer glad to hear she is doing so well with her testimony building!
This week I again went to the hospital to give a Sister a blessing, when we got there she had a 3 day old little baby girl in her arms asleep. It just radiated the spirit to me that after all these bad things I have been feeling lately and have had to hear, the Lord sent me a tender mercy to see one of my favorite things in the world, Babies! I Adore children, and I am excited for the future, where after my mission I can begin to build the Lord's Kingdom in a new way, through my own family.
We also helped a sister move which took a lot of work, about 5 hours of moving stuff. They are a super cool family The Jimemez Family, they are from Mexico originally and they are just having a bit of new challenges lately but the Lord has their Backs.
Well we got our transfer calls last night and Elder Morby will be moving on to Brampton, and I will be staying here but guess who is my companion?? Elder Sopal! I'm Super excited, in case you didn't know I went to High School with him in Lethbridge sooooo sweet! So we will get the switch tomorrow, and press on. Elder Morby is kinda nervous to leave his first area behind but I hope I reassured him enough to not stress to much about area 2.
Mother's Day is coming up and it will be amazing to see you all and tell you some funny stories. It will go just like Christmas where I will call the day before and tell you the time that I will be on Skype on Sunday.
My Birthday is also coming up on the 13th and I don't have any clue what to do for it ? I honestly don't really need anything out here, It is now just a weird thing to think about. Not really expecting anything to crazy to happen because I will just be working still haha. ahh doesn't really matter that much its just a number. I can just get a cupcake or something lol :)
I shared my testimony yesterday in church about the Plan of Salvation. I shared a couple of experiences that have been happening, like hearing here and there about death and how I was about to help a sister in the hospital find peace as she was dying last week. And how I helped another sister who was about to have twins and that one wasn't doing well and we were about to assure her that everything would be alright and talked about families being sealed forever. And this week seeing that little baby girl fresh from heaven. I bore testimony that our Heavenly Father HAS a Plan for EACH of US! He knows our need, he knows our pains, our joys, +'s and -'s. This last couple months I have been able to witness the Lord's plan move all around us on each level of mortality and it is Beautiful! I have been able to take my studies into a personal knowledge that these things are necessary, and for what TO BE WITH GOD AND BE LIKE HIM!
I had a lady in the subway tell me that we were wrong because the Book of Mormon taught that we will be like God. She only wanted to contend so I just walked on without explaining for it would fall on deaf ears, But to you I can truly say that this has always been God's end goal "to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." It is all throughout the Bible, Book of Mormon and more how do I know this, well I LOOKED IT UP! It will happen and we shouldn't think otherwise it is merely a fact! Unfortunatly due to the Apostasy many people won't believe this or accept this doctrine, but we should let everyone have the chance to at least hear it and let their agency do the rest. For "Faith without works is dead", and what I have learned out here is that if we don't open our mouths we take away people's agency to choose to accept the gospel.
I wish to Challenge each person who reads this to testify to 1 person just 1 person each week and from it you will find joy in knowing you are doing what is expected of God.
I wish you all well and Love the pictures of your faces so so much, I miss you. But like I said Mother's Day is just around the corner!! ;)
Loves loves loves,
Elder Muirhead
PS. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I just got word that the eldest Walsh girl Veronica
got Baptized this week!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!! I am so excited,
No comments:
Post a Comment