We all had a fantastic time so far. We had a dinner last night with the Yawney family they have the most adorable kids ever!!! Their little man is always crawling on me and I keep wishing I could just scoop him up. Tonight we have another dinner with Dustin and his mom with some members it is going to be yummy for sure.
Today we had a stake wide Turkey bowl, epic games of football total blast. we had a 2/3 winning streak which wasn't to bad.
The colors of the leaves are changing and it is so beautiful I love the fall time, but the aftermath is something I am dreading....
Although Christmas is around the corner and I still have my stocking and nativity waiting and ready to be unleashed. The difficult thing is I have no idea what I really want for Christmas..such a challenge on a mission, sorry Mom I'll think about it more.
Transfer calls will be on Sunday and I am thinking that I may be going another round here in London but hey you never know right.
I was able to go and attend a specialty training meeting ( all the leaders meet with each other for a conference), It took several hours but I learned so much. I learned that I really need to focus on the doctrinal points of my lessons and not just hit the topics in each discussion. As I do that I am able to better teach by the spirit. I made a great district meeting on that principle that I will throw on dropbox...along with a few things I forgot to do.
I love all the pictures that I have been able to get it is always a joy to see all your faces! And that the food is looking super tasty ;)
Love you all so much and hope that you remember that we should always give thanks to him that gives us all!!
Elder Muirhead
No comments:
Post a Comment