What an amazing conference week!
I sensed that the whole theme was the Plan of Salvation from President Erying's opening on the preexistence to opposition, choices, families, resurrection, temples etc.
I loved Gary E. Stevenson's talk on priesthood keys, and his analogy on the car being a nice hunk of metal of great potential until you have the keys to operate it. The Gospel is restored...fact.
President Nelson in priesthood session was excellent as well on the role of men of God, and increasing in power from on high.
My favorite address was Elder Holland at the very end. His scripture reference to Joshua 3:5 answered a lot of questions and worries about these next few years."Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do a wonders among you"
Ah I loved it all! All my questions were answered and I was able to pray and search my patriarchal blessing for further personal perspective on the things spoken. I feel like I now have a better view of my priorities to work towards and also a peace in knowing that the Lord will be guiding the next chapter in my life.
The Biggest surprise to us missionaries in Toronto was that our mission president was called as a member of the 70! We saw him there it was so cool! "Hey there he is I recognize that shiny head of his." We are all so excited for him, he will be leaving to Salt Lake on July 1st.
I know that these men are called of God! I sustain them and pray for them.
One thing that was crazy is that it snowed during conference on Saturday A ton! like instantly was several inches from nothing before, dang it!
Love you all have a great week!
Elder Muirhead


No comments:
Post a Comment