Monday, February 22, 2016

It's Transfer Day - I'm off to...

Dear Family,
Congrats to Malia and Landon Anderson! YAY!! So cute! I loved the pictures Mom.

Last night I got the news that I am leaving Bowmanville to head to Cambridge with an Elder Trump. Apparently related to Donald somehow haha. I am still Sr. companion, yet I am no longer a district leader. What a pleasure to be able to serve 8 months in the assignment as district leader, it has motivated me to go hard at the top of my game. Though now that I have so much more free time we are going to go all the way and baptize nations!!

I have learned a lot of amazing lessons here and met some fantastic people! can't believe it's time for another adventure! 

I hope to get that package today Mom, if not Elder Tolley will send it to the mission home for me. fingers crossed!

Here is a picture with the Walcers in our ward! They are amazing!

Love you all can't wait to write more, sorry transfers are always hectic so it's short and sweet!
Elder Muirhead

No comments:

Post a Comment