Hallelujah you're healed! I am so relieved to hear that your doing much better now, I have sent a lot of prayers your way for your health and getting rid of that pneumonia.
Spring is here too, just not the same as out west...It may snow again this week :P But we have had several days of sunshine and + weather.
I'm so glad you are enjoying the handwritten real mailed letters I will be continuing the weekly ritual of writing you until the end.
This week we taught a man named William, he is a very intelligent guy and loves politics and history. In our discussion recently he was going on lots of rants on those topics and we were agreeing to the things he was talking about by including a "uh huh" or "yes" every so often, then he said "wow you guys sure know a lot I am very impressed." hahaha So funny because we both were lost the majority of the time.
Elder Trump and I found a few really beautiful spots in our area which I will send pics of. I also found a garter snake, I picked him up with a stick but then he jumped away....couldn't keep him I guess.
We went to a members home out in the country, he has a cattle ranch and so we got there and talked to his wife, she told us to go find her husband by listening to the sound of the tractor. We go over and find him scraping cow terds into a mountain haha and he didn't see us waving, so I was like "whatever let's go get him", so we charged into the cow area where there was messy trails to say the least haha. Finally he saw us waving at him and immediately stopped the tractor saying "wow, boys get out of here you don't want to be walking in here you'll smell for a month". We turned around and he came out to chat. Our shoes weren't bad at all, but it was super funny to see his reaction of us coming to get him in our get up.
Love you, the gospel is true!
Elder Muirhead
No comments:
Post a Comment