Hey mama
So this is the start of my second transfer time, but I am staying right where I am in Barrie with Elder Baumgartner! Elder B has been called as District Leader and we are getting all new missionaries and trainers in the District and I can't wait.
Yesterday was so amazing I was givin the opportunity to give a talk on "Spiritual Protection" based on a talk by President Packer, It went so well. I love this topic so much, to be able to grow to perfection especially in faith, in moroni 7 it reminds us that we all know what we need to do and can judge the difference between good and evil. We also got the chance to finally see 2 less active families who we have been trying hard to meet them. Both understand they need a change, as they say "back to who they were" and we are working hard to pray for their aid.
I would love to get these photos you included in your email Mom sent to me in photos in a package. So proud of the girls (Tanisha, Shae and Ellen) for their Graduation and they look great and happy, Lola's pic is so cute too, and of course Mama gorgeous as ever - the elders were asking who you were haha "dats my mama!!"
We met our new Mission President Clayton he is very amazing and you can just feel the love off him and his wife. He is a doctor and delivers babies (9000 to be exact) Sister Clayton has a masters in religious history and women of the church she's really funny.
| quick snapshot today. love you mom! |
As far as bugging friends to write me I would say ALL OF THEM! Please bug them. I LOVE mail lol! Nan and Pa sent me a huge box full of just cereal it was sweet!
Glad Brett got my letter, I'm anxious to hear back from him.
I'm also praying for that other situation you mentioned Mom. I am excited for this next few weeks in Barrie it will be great. I got a message from Sister Cortney Kindt which made me pretty happy to hear from her.
Mom the Lord has blessed our family So much I can feel it all the way from here, and he will continue to do so as we remain faithful. I am fitting into my routine finally and am excited to meet new people on this Wednesday.
Remember that you and everyone else is loved by this guy!
Elder Muirhead
I don't have much time today but here is a quick pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment