Monday, September 22, 2014

Barrie - Heart Full of Joy!

Hey Everyone!!! I'm so excited for this weeks end, we had such cool experiences! This week we had 2 Zone Conferences, one in New Market and one in Brampton. We had Elder Cardon of the 70 come to Brampton and instruct us, Elder Baumgartner and I got to roleplay with him, sweet! The temple was next door to the Brampton stake center so I got to walk the beautiful grounds. We stayed the night in Brampton at the assistants house with another 40 missionaries, holy smokes that was crazy. 


I got to see Elder Beeyler from the MTC there! We were so happy to see each other again, as well as Elder Parker from Calgary. While at the conference we saw each of the elders who originally came to Toronto on the same day as us at the start of our missions so we got a picture together. Elder Baumgartners trainer (father) Elder Perret (my grandfather) was there too so we got a posterity photo with elder Perrets new son Elder Barlow (uncle)(this is Missionary terminology for those who train us).

On Saturday morning we got the sweet privilege to go into the temple for a trip woohoo. While we were at the distribution center we got Ryan a CTR ring which he loves and told us that it helped him make proper choices already wow. Guess what Christine and her son Ryan are going to be baptised this Saturday ! SO AMAZING, Ryan asked me to baptize him what an honor I can't wait. I asked Ryan to share his testimony and he gave such an amazing one it was so great to see the results of daily prayer and hard work with the Lord. 
In Alma 26 the sons of Mosiah rejoice in the efforts in the land of the Lamanites on their 13 year missions. I feel the same as those missionaries did, I would invite all to read it and look for missionary opportunities to share your loved ones with the Missionaries! Share the blessings of Salvation with our neighbours go get 'em.

Dad I am encircled in the Lords work now and am excited to be a vessel to help his sheep to be fed, I am so excited you get to start temple prep classes soon! I pray you will touch their hearts that I know you will, because you did for me.

Love you all 
Elder Muirhead

Mom dont get to trunky with the days I've been gone haha that is cool but we still have a long ways to go. Awesome Statistic though. I Love you!!!!
I got a new winter coat at Walmart and its sick!! I also need to mention the great Blessings from the ward who is now feeding us like crazy now. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!!! It was so amazing I did not expect it. Thank you thank you I loved it!
I now just need to find a protein powder tub... That blender bottle is so cool and the electric tooth brush is working so great the best ever. I wore the new tie you sent me to my zone conference the day I got it I like it lots. You are the best Mom ever, I hope you know how much I love and apprerciate you and Dad, for being there for me in all the trials I may be facing or even just making sure I am comfortable and happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment