Dear Family,
This week has been one of miracles and took a lot of energy and effort. We have taught and pushed people to "Come unto Christ", but had seen no progress for a while. After sadly dropping those who are not yet ready, we turned to those who are, and low and behold Kristen and her 4 kids all came to church for the first time, Also the whole 3 hours amazing! She is now an LDS bookworm and Has almost everything under the sun downloaded on her phone from the App store, Her son Ryan is still totally excited to be baptized, he is so into the Book of Mormon stories, especially when the Lamanites cause trouble, "What the heck people, what's your problem?!" he would say I love this kid. Another miracle one of her daughters opened up and shared that she didn't really know who God was, so as missionaries do we told her "you are a precious daughter of God and he loves you more than you know." we touched on how she can know God for herself and build that foundation in Christ.
Jason, Another miracles, refused alcohol on the weekend at his families home so he can stay on his path to quit it and smoking. Last night I gave the most spiritual blessing I have given or heard, my soul was touched and I felt the genuine love God has for his son. He wants to quit smoking on Monday the 8th so proud!
We found a chinese young man named Brian, and he is Christian. So we ask him about prophets and gets actually really excited to hear it and gave his address to us. Check this he lives downstairs to a man we previously tried to teach and he denied us. hahaha when we went by "hey Jack, do you have an exchange student living here with you" " yes I do want to talk to him guys?" SOOOO Mind blowing.
The week has have BC rain weather like mad and I finally only today got a rain jacket with a hood for the hours of proselyting time we do. I also have a confession to make... I now have a tie addiction I love ties now and am stoked whenever a missionary and I trade to spice up the one thing we can.
So if you want to freak my mind out in joy and laughter = ties are perfect hahaha
This church is so true and I made sure my investigators know it as I testify to them in their homes, on the street, or in testimony meetings. I now feel as Paul the apostle said " I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ" Family and friends we are of the most true church in the world the only fully true one and because of that title we must share it with our brethren around us. I challenge all that read this to bear testimony to a non member of the church this week!!! Blessings

will pour upon you I swear by it.
will pour upon you I swear by it.
Love your Missionary
the book is blue the church is true
Elder Muirhead
No comments:
Post a Comment