Monday, March 23, 2015

Temple, Baptism Date and Transfers

Dear Momma,
We had the chance to go to the temple on Saturday and it was great so wonderful to get into the Celestial room again, I truly got some comforting revelations there. We currently have one investigator named Samuel he is filipino and catholic, he had many questions about the church and hasn't attended his own in 4 years. He wishes to grow his faith and when we shared the Restoration with him the spirit was so strong. At the end of our discussion he said " I believe in God and therefore I believe what you say to be true as well" WHAT!! AWESOME! Then he accepted a baptismal date for April!! He is so amazing we now just need to get him coming to church, operation fellowship is underway. We love him.

We will be getting two new MTC Missionaries in our district which means there will be some miracles happening here shortly, greenies are just to innocent for people to say no to haha. 

Sending some stuff home today.. with a letter no worries!

Brigs Noah I hear that you aren't feeling well today I will be sending some treats in a package for you guys to share this week.

Love you so much Elder Muirhead

PS - Oh transfers came today and Elder Morby and I are staying put for another round in Don Mills Ward we are pretty excited!
Behind me is a signed poster for all the missionaries that have served in the Don Mills area since it was posted up, I have me on there too!



No comments:

Post a Comment