Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy "29th" Birthday Mama!!

This week has been one of the most anxious ones on the mission so far, I have been working 200% capacity to maintain my area and my district, train and GET A BAPTISM!!! That's right Dustin got Baptized and I think it must have been because it's your Birthday and I wanted to impress you ^_^. (expect something in the mail) 

Well the church is true! everyone thought that this blood moon marked the end of the World and the Prophet and apostles said...Nope!

Mom I think I am starting to feel your pain, I am almost at my 18 month mark.. :( makes me so old and I am on the final stretch. I have seen many great people come and go, I have seen good and bad in all my areas, I have built my testimony brick by brick and had Satan come by and try to knock it down so I can rebuild. I have had tears of sorrow and joy, I have felt comforted by the spirit and filled with light and have expelled darkness out of peoples lives. I have grown a love for gaining knowledge but yet I don't think I'm that smart haha. Yet the whole way through I am just grateful for the experience to come and to serve the Lord. 

We also had a huge stake event here in London, a huge college football tailgate party at the stake center. They got this HUGE!! TV monitor and watched the BYU vs Michigan game. The missionaries went around and talked to everyone, made a obstacle course for the kids and ate everyone's food haha it was awesome!

I wish that I could give you a hug and a birthday song, take you to dinner and laugh all night long!  BUT fear not! I am almost there, 6 more months till I repay your hugs tab in full! 
LOVE!
Elder Muirhead

Ps I also found an alligator on someone's lawn...don't know why just liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment