Dear Mom,
Well you'd think that the last days will be here soon or something with this Isis garbage, I heard the PM Trudeu has pulled Canadian forces out of the Middle east or something....Stupid idea. As a missionary I can focus more on the signs that are abounding around us in these times. 2 Timothy 3:1-5! I love reading Paul's words in Timothy and Titus, also if you want to go really deep Revelations.
I read about integrity in my studies this morning and thought that the word could be much better if we had that around the world. A scripture that touched me was "Alma 27:27" I pray that all of the Saints can be as this scripture and be a light to the world and show that the Lord is Lord. Though there is opposition in all things we are to be vigilant and firm in the faith. Let us remember to live the standards we covenanted to live, and if we slip repent Asap, Because who knows if Christ is coming on Tuesday.
Tomorrow we will be having a mission tour of a member of the seventy Elder Perkins. Looking forward to the extra training, but we will be sharing our apartment with 4-6 other elders ahhh! no sleep is going to happen tonight.
I am excited to receive that package! I was thrilled to get those USA Postcards... hahaha Obama Card!
Noah My 11 year old Brother, I will be sending you a card in the mail and it may be a bit late for wednesday, but know that I love you tons. Have no fear I always remember all of the families Birthdays!
Oh by the way I learned how to juggle!! Elder Brand taught me it is so sick!!
Week 5 here in Boowmanville which means time to crunch in the miracles! Going to go hard this week and find those who are ready.
Last night we had a dinner appointment with a member family and we taught them the Plan of Salvation, and invited them at the beginning of the lesson to feel the spirit's impressions of who also needs this message. After we invited them to each hand out a pamphlet to someone, as immediate as lightning the Brother said "Got one! give me one of those pamphlets and I'll give it out tomorrow." We were stunned and so impressed in the faith of this brother and his wife.
Oh we had another dinner appointment with the Brunke family, Brother Brunke is one of the Jiu Jitsu instructors and lives on in the dojo building itself "Man dream!" they have 3 kids and their youngest girl of 2 years old Amy we thought at first was attempting to make words through her soother, little did we expect that when she took it out she spoke complete sentences and understood english like a 6 year old......our brains couldn't handle the ingeniousness of this kid. hahaha!
Well love you tons, and the gospel is true
Elder Muirhead
No comments:
Post a Comment