Just yesterday it snowed in Bowmanville, and we were walking around in a white out. It melted 10 after it ended though.
So yeah bumped into Sister Sandra Shahamati at Jiu Jitsu, I was sitting waiting for the class to begin and she came up "Elder Muirhead?", I then really needed to think of who she was. Eventually it clicked, yay so fun!
We have been working with the Webb family and they are all non members that have extended member family in the ward. There is mom, 3 girls and 2 grand daughters there, we taught the them the importance of Church attendance, scripture reading and prayer to receive revelation. We then invited them all to be baptized and 2 daughters said yes they would work on it for Jan.
I went on exchange with some elders who were sick, and I played nurse for the one I was with cleaned their house and made food and stuff. Got some good study time in. I discovered that they weren't using their planners at all! AHHH NOO! I had to commit them to use it no matter what it is so important to schedule out our day and seek revelation from God as to what we do and where we go.
Thank you so much for the package you sent me! We put that little tree up immediately, and began to devour the snacks that were desirable above all else in our apartment.
Hope Noah gets his Bday Card soon! I was touched by what Lola has been doing with sharing her things with less fortunate girls in the area, proud that she has great faith at such a young age.
The Montreal Re-dedication was very cool, I thought that the talks were very well done. Also cool that most things were done in French. I studied the PoGP before going to it and I learned a lot more from it then I have read the last several times I have read it. The Lord truly reveals his mysteries to us when we are worthy. Thought it was kinda of annoying though that the camera kept adjusting the brightness when President Eyring was speaking, it looked from one moment as if he were Translated and then the other moment it was just a floating head. Either way it was very powerful session.
Christmas Ideas: Costco has these thermal tops and bottoms for cheap that would be nice "M" (black), Sport check gift cards! Well there are some ideas tuh duh! I will ponder more options.
Loves to you all!
Elder Muirhead
Remembrance day with Elder Fjeldsted!
Christmas tree
No comments:
Post a Comment